TO DETERMINE YOUR U.S., U.K., OR EUROPEAN SHOE SIZE:
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a table below (U.S. to find your U.S. size, U.K. to find your U.K. size, Euro to find your European size).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 11-1/4 inches is a U.S. 12, a U.K. 12, or a European 47.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
- The right size – One of the crucial issues in buying shoes online is choosing the right shoe size. It is therefore essential to proceed to measure the foot and follow the size guide that every e-commerce of footwear should offer. To get the right fit, proceed as follows: take a blank sheet of paper, a pencil and a ruler; wear a sock of medium thickness and place your foot down on the sheet. With a pencil, draw the outline of the foot with care. Measure the length from heel to toe and compare the measurement.
- Start with the right foot – Many shoppers ignore that the two feet’s are often not of the same size. If you can’t count on the support of experienced staff of a shop, here is a precious advice: with the procedure of the tip # 6, measure both feet’s and consider the measure of the larger one.
- The first order is a test – When you buy the shoes of a brand for the first time ordered a single model, so you can test the correctness of the chosen number. Once you have found that the number is the right one, free way to shop till you drop.
- Try them on right away – Without taking away any labels, immediately try your new shoes purchased online, so that they can be within the timing for the return if there is something wrong.
- Try them indoor – To avoid damaging them and make it impossible the return, try the shoes carefully indoor.+
|UK SIZE||EU SIZE||US SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (MM)|